21 foot BUSHTRACKER fibreglass exterior (SOLD)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bushtracker Forum Forum Index -> NEW BUSHTRACKERS FOR SALE
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bushtracker
Site Admin

State:: Queensland
Current Bushtracker owner:: Yes
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 11:59 am    Post subject: 21 foot BUSHTRACKER fibreglass exterior (SOLD) Reply with quote

21 foot BUSHTRACKER FIBREGLASS EXTERIOR LUXURY VAN

Hello Friends,

This is the new Fibreglass Exterior Bushtracker, that will be at the Brisbane Super Show starting on June 4.

The most interesting thing besides the latest innovations, is that is has a unique new layout. The front door, goes back and where the back door used to be, there is a front loading washing machine and an extra hanging locker above it. We have moved the door to the front, where there was blank wall anyway, and filled in the gap at the back with more storage and utility area. I think this makes the van that much bigger in a practical way. We will be interested in your comments at the Show.. Wink

21 foot Bushtracker off-road caravan
(Queen size island bed, cafe dining, separate shower and toilet)

Starting price $ 98,500.00. With all standard inclusions (as per brochure and website) plus the following options:

Full ensuite
12V roof hatch in shower
1 x 90L drinking water tank
3 x 90L non-potable water tanks
220L 2 door Danfoss compressor fridge
A & E Electric roll out awning (charcoal)
Air conditioner (Air Command Cormorant)
Diesel forced air heating system with 2 outlets installed
3.0kg front load washing machine installed
Range hood (12V externally vented)
4 x 140W Kyocera solar panels
300a/h Lithium battery pack
60AMP solar regulator with battery monitor readout
60AMP mains battery charger
Anderson plug connected to 20AMP DC to DC charger
1800W professional sine wave inverter
2 x Extra large custom made cargo doors
300mm extended drawbar
Larger storage box installed with generator slide
Dometic skylight roof hatch over bed
Alpine marine external speakers built-in to side of van
Fusion Marine CD / DVD player with two internal ceiling mounted speakers and iPod connection
24” LED 12V low power consumption TV mounted on double pivot swing arm
Winegard TV antenna with wingman UHF booster
External AV locker with TV mount
External wired remote
Leather upholstery upgrade
Pre-wire for fully automatic satellite system
External gas bayonet outlet with 3m lead
External lifestyle table installed

Total price (as displayed) $ 142,100.00

Specifications

Length (caravan): 21 feet (6.40 M)
Length (overall): 28 feet (8.50 M)
Width: 8 feet (2.4 M)
Height: 10 feet 2 inches (3.10 M)
Tare weight: 3,020kg

Kind regards, Steven Gibbs, Director
Bushtracker
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here are some pictures of that 21' interior, on it's way to Brisbane right now... The main feature in the layout is the new innovation of more cabinet space where the rear door used to be. It is now in a front loading washing machine with a hanging locker above it. The door moved to the front is no loss of cabinet space, as it was an open wall and walk way for the island bed anyway.. Wink

See in this picture, where the rear door usually is, I have a front loader and hanging space above...

The innovation is that door up in front seen from the outside:

Looking front to back, where the door usually is in the rear is an extension of cabinetry...

That and the big innovation is the fibreglass exterior, but we have done it right in a strong rigid panel over our existing frame... Here it is finished and ready for the Show...

Kind regards, Steven Gibbs, Director
Bushtracker
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Bushtracker Friends,
Steven Gibbs here, Director, Bushtracker,

This van has had a HUGE amount of interest, even through it is SOLD.. I feel I should make a few points:

First and Foremost: It was built for me, the Director of Bushtracker, and was really loaded with about $15,000 in more gear that most.. I tow with a Dodge Ram that has a huge tow limit, and because it was a Show Van, and for me personally it was heavy as it was really over the top in gear… You do not need this ridiculous level of equipment and finish, and we can also build it lighter with the same layout in 20’, and cheaper not so loaded up with Optional Equipment… I sold it because an Owner that could not wait, fell absolutely in love with it, and I let it go. I have lost my own personal Bushtracker now two years in a row, I should just give up.. Laughing

Anyway prospective Owners: We can get that same layout, well equipped but down to about 2700kg, even below that, with a little less Optional Equipment and in 20’. It depends on your and your tow vehicle… Come for a visit and discuss the options… Wink

Kind regards, Director, Bushtracker....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bushtracker Forum Forum Index -> NEW BUSHTRACKERS FOR SALE All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: