A NEW LOOK, HYBRID "TIMELESS TIMBER" AND "MOD

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bushtracker Forum Forum Index -> PICTURE GALLERY OF HIGH END TOP FINISHES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bushtracker
Site Admin

State:: Queensland
Current Bushtracker owner:: Yes
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:43 am    Post subject: A NEW LOOK, HYBRID "TIMELESS TIMBER" AND "MOD Reply with quote

Da lone Ranger here, the original Bushtracker Man, Laughing

I can assure you the "Timeless Timber" you can refinish and live with long term, and enjoy the deep richness of real timber:That timber finish is here to stay... Wink

The problem is that some people like a more trendy look, and because we do not offer it, they fall prey to those that copy our style without our strength... It pains me to have them come back later, with all of their sad tales with the "other caravan".. In all fairness to them, this is the trendy look in the modern kitchen sort of "Better Homes" Magazines. No, it is not my cup of tea, I am Old School and like the Timeless Timber look. But I would rather build the style they want, then lose them to a builder that will charge them 90% of the Bushtracker price and deliver half the product. Sad OK so far?

Others copy the Bushtracker style, but that does not make them a Bushtracker, as you well know. At least this way the new Owners have chance, at least if we offer it they will take a closer look and have a chance to see the REAL THING.. Besides, in all fairness there are People that will just really LIKE this style, the so called "Modern Look".. Now they have the choice, and there cannot be anything wrong with that.. It will be a choice that we offer: Their choice...

Some of the fashionable People that follow current trends, like what is portrayed in "Better Homes and Gardens" type magazines, in the "Modern Choices" style we offer of hard Laminex style doors in solid colours in a white interior.. It is a high end quality, not the cheap kitchen style, this is actually Laminex finishes over quality materials, so there is nothing wrong with the quality. Hmmm, personally I do not think this trend will last, as many cheaper Builders will copy it with inferior materials like cheap kitchens, and it will not hold up as well as our top grade interior... So I do not think the trend will last long term, but we will see.

Anyway, my choice? I am going to debut this new style of "Timeless Timber" in my own van destined for the big Shows. A hybrid in between the two major styles of interior... It is the white walls and bulkheads, and the timber is all Tassie Oak as an accent. We will see at this years Shows if I have found the happy medium that hits a common chord with most... I am not sure if it will or not, but hey each year with my new Show van for myself, I might as well experiment to see the reactions of Owners at the Shows..

What you see in this woodwork is all Tassie Oak....

Wink

Kind regards, Steven Gibbs, Director
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bushtracker Forum Forum Index -> PICTURE GALLERY OF HIGH END TOP FINISHES All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: