Great Service

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bushtracker Forum Forum Index -> GENERAL DISCUSSION
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Neill & Jude

State:: Victoria
Current Bushtracker owner:: Yes
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:28 pm    Post subject: Great Service Reply with quote

We are on the road. Our five year old batteries tiring. Great support and advice from BT staff. New batteries being fitted this week in Broken Hill and we are off towards Oodnadatta with full power. Thanks BT staff. Great service having you there to help understand what any problems may be and best course of action.
surfy53

State:: QLD
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Put the van into BT Kunda Park this morning for a service, under body respray and a few other things.
By 1:30 pm I'd had two phone calls from the guys updating me on what was going on. They had to replace a couple of brake shoes and found a few hairline fractures which they welded up.
Now where do you get that kind of service.......nowhere, it just doesn't happen these days.
A mate in Rocky said why don't I get it done in Rocky. I'm not letting some "cowboy" loose on my van. (No pun intended Steve).
You gotta love these guys, the job is done right first time all the time and that's why ONLY BTi work on my van.
Cheers to the guys at BTi.
Bushtracker
Site Admin

State:: Queensland
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cowboy here,

No offence intended. "Cowboy" means different things to different People.
Yes I played about a bit with horses, and raised my Daughters with horses, what 15 years now? I still have three Stallions on the Horse Property "Tamworthy Downs" my Daughter lives on. We did a bit of fancy dancing and roaring around in the NRHA.. I still have three horses, one might be the best I have ever raised, willing, big boned, big feet, like "Playboy" here, Yulgilbar Oaks Playboy, now sadly gone.

My big dilemma now is if I go back to competing horses at my age.... I might have the best I have ever bred, he is a Stallion, but you would not know it, he is so willing and able to anything you ask.. He is out of 'Lil Hollywood Jack" that won the $50,000 Futurity in the NRHA some five years or so back at the Nationals.. Here he is, his Sire, outrageously sliding to a stop at the Nationals, what STYLE:

If I go back, I would probably be the oldest in the NRHA, (Reining Horse Assoc.) So, anyway no offence.. I am only a Cowboy to the City People that know me, really just half a Horseman...

Currently on Holiday, sitting on a Yacht in the Whitsundays, longest Holiday of my Life, contemplating my future.. Bushtracker, and...?

Anyways, Surfy53 and Neill & Jude, and any others: please put your comments in the Testimonials Category. They will get long lost and buried here.. And Thank You for the kind words. My Staff are only doing the job I trained them for, in The Owners Best Interests. We are now up to over 200 that bought new after second-hand, and the current count is I think 143 Owners that bought a Second New Bushtracker. My Staff are doing the job right.. Wink Cowboy, Half a Horseman, Director of Bushtracker
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bushtracker Forum Forum Index -> GENERAL DISCUSSION All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: