Another Top Bushtracker at the Brisbane Show, Pictorial..

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bushtracker Forum Forum Index -> PICTURE GALLERY OF HIGH END TOP FINISHES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bushtracker
Site Admin

State:: Queensland
Current Bushtracker owner:: Yes
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:46 pm    Post subject: Another Top Bushtracker at the Brisbane Show, Pictorial.. Reply with quote

This is purely for fun, to show you some of the top finishing gear, entertainment, and features, available in Australia. This one was in the Brisbane Show for those of you that did not get to see it... Enjoy......

Solid Tasmanian Oak benchtops everywhere, LED back lit light switches to find them in the dark... Wink Idea

Walk in bathroom across the end of the van, loo, dressing room, and walk in shower on the other side...

Electronics, Satellite decoder, stereo, and more, hidden away in overhead lockers..

Upper left inside the shower... Upper right, TV moves outside and slips into bracket shown in locker....
Lower picture, roll out deep freezer under fridge... Shocked Cool

Drawers and shelves form pantry along side..

Solid Tas oak yacht style doors that ventilate .... Dovetailed drawers, matching Tas Oak fronts..
Fridge/freezer two door above, roll out deep freeze down below, pantry drawers alongside.... Cool man, Coool...

Mind you takes 5 135 watt solar panels to run this big of system Wink

More to come...

Last edited by Bushtracker on Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:43 am; edited 10 times in total
M&Ms

State:: NSW
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow,

While I think it looked even better in person. Still WOW! There is nothing out there to compare with this quality.

It is a credit to you Bushtracker.

Regards to all, Martin and Marion
Bushtracker
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for the kind words, M and M's

We aim for the highest level of quality, so that the closer you look, the better we look, and that is why our vans hold their value so well.. The 85th Owner has just gone on the schedule board for a second Bushtracker, in just the last four years of counting out of our near 15 years, 85 have come back for more....

No one builds to this level of quality. I find value in what we do.... Like the Old World dovetailing on the drawers on solid rollers and hardwood.. Only the best will do.

OBdreamer

State:: NSW
Current Bushtracker owner:: No
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Steve,
I have found all the BT's I've seen to be very impressive, but this one seems to be substantially "bright & lighter" inside. Is it because of all the large windows? Or maybe you've added a sunroof!? I also like the idea of the separate fridge / freezer on rollers. BTW, what length is this 'van?
Regards.
"…no Country (has) a more interesting aspect; if further trace into the interior is required, I respectfully beg leave to offer my Service. I see no end to travelling…" (From G.W. Evans’ report to Governor Macquarie, 2 June 1815.)
Loki of Condor

State:: WA
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OBdreamer wrote:
Steve,
I have found all the BT's I've seen to be very impressive, but this one seems to be substantially "bright & lighter" inside. Is it because of all the large windows? Or maybe you've added a sunroof!? I also like the idea of the separate fridge / freezer on rollers. BTW, what length is this 'van?
Regards.

I think it's because the bulkheads have been substantially reduced or eliminated, as behind the TV.
Bushtracker
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Loki is right, but there is more structural efforts hidden away, that I am not at liberty to discuss here. It is a bit of larger windows, alternate bulkheads, lighting hidden in the overheads, time of day, and colour selections that add up.

OB Dreamer, this is a high end 23' expedition grade van, two ac units, two heating units, 8 water tanks, roll out stainless kitchen, roll out and drop down gen set, and more. It is quite simply out of the reach of most peoples tow vehicle. I am not showing it off as an overall package, but a sum of bits and pieces that people might be interested in like these other features:

Like this innovation, is a slide out for larger generators like this 3kw, that also drops down so you can unload it easier.

And this slide out stainless kitchen, with includes a stainless cover that has its own slide rails, and it becomes a stainless bench and table.. Or servery with the kitchen staying covered, either way.

As to the deep freezer roll out unit, I will await to see how this one travels before offering it to others. The fridge still has its own freezer, an additional freezer might be better off in the tow vehicle where your driving can feed the energy needs. This unit makes the van require a 5- 135 watt panel system, which is over the needs of most people. I guess I am saying I think it is a bit over the top unless you have special dietary needs or an unlimited budget and want the very best possible.

More as it comes and I have the time...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bushtracker Forum Forum Index -> PICTURE GALLERY OF HIGH END TOP FINISHES All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: