Testimonials from Owners (please post reply in this topic)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bushtracker Forum Forum Index -> TESTIMONIALS from owners
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bushtracker
Site Admin

State:: Queensland
Current Bushtracker owner:: Yes
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for that Richard,

It is pleasing to me that the Staff I hired and trained, continue to carry on with my ethic for Bushtracker... "In the Owners Best Interests" because it becomes our best interests to do so...

To date well over two hundred (lost count) have ordered new after trying second hand, and 144 Owners have ordered a SECOND new Bushtracker..

That kind of return business is our measure of success.. Bushtracker has many that copy us in style, but really none that compare with our level of quality and Service.

Kind regards, Steven Gibbs, Director

Last edited by Bushtracker on Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Brutus

State:: Victoria
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Steve,

Great words of wisdom sir. Also the owners who listened to your advice about the building of their Bushtracker and choice of tow vehicle. Some of these owners have kept, used, lived in & loved their BT's for ten to fifteen years or more. Many of these owners have returned to the factory and spent many thousands of dollars upgrading to the latest technology and features. In a throw away society this shows what a "life decision" the purchase of a Bushtracker can be. After driving out of a car wash in Wangaratta the other day a lady said to me: "What a beautiful caravan. Is it NEW!!!" Need I say more.

Kind regards,
Richard Driver
mgwatto

State:: nsw
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We picked up our new 19' Bushtracker on Tuesday. It's now loaded up and we're on our shake-down trip. It looks great and tows great. The level of detail provided by Stacey during our familiarisation was fantastic. She listens to her customers and gave us a great level of confidence. When we pointed out a few minor issues she was quick to organise the boys to get them rectified. Thanks Stacey.
We are also impressed with the obvious quality control employed during the build, and even while our existing WDH was being modified. Old bolts in the WDH were replaced, nuts and threads marked, and the overall care and accuracy of the set-up was professionally executed.
The van wasn't quite finished when we arrived, so there were numerous workers coming in and out finalising bits and pieces whilst we were going though the handover. All of the workers we encountered were polite, pleasant and often humorous. Everyone contributed to an experience that instilled confidence in the brand. You've got a good team there Steve!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bushtracker Forum Forum Index -> TESTIMONIALS from owners All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: