A PEEK AT THE UNSURPASSED QUALITY YOU WILL SEE ON A TOUR

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bushtracker Forum Forum Index -> SO...WHAT MAKES BUSHTRACKER THE BEST?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bushtracker
Site Admin

State:: Queensland
Current Bushtracker owner:: Yes
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:32 am    Post subject: A PEEK AT THE UNSURPASSED QUALITY YOU WILL SEE ON A TOUR Reply with quote

This is just a normal day, a quite day, an undoctored stroll throught the Factory, and a sample of the quality you will not see in any other Brand...

All shot by myself in a five minute stoll, typical conditions, and why we want you to come and see the quality for yourself:

Different styles of awnings....

Different styles of cargo doors...

Galaxy windows....

Dometic windows...

Different types of solid Tassie Oak Cabinets...

Unsurpassed quality in the frames, shown here through bolted, welded,
and diagonally countersunk riveted through 5mm of material... Compare
this to how others build their frames... Ooopps, there is no comparison..
Wink

A variety of vans to see..

Down to the bones and how things are organized...

A neat work environment for a quality Product

You will see quality down to the bones,
in this case conduit through each alloy structure to keep wiring sound...

Down to a selection of colours and materials...

This has just been a five minute glimpse, a quiet day, when I had the time to stroll through the Factory... This is only a small sample of what you will see on a Tour, but it will cement one thing in your mind: No one builds to the quality of a Bushtracker....

Don't believe me... Rolling Eyes The proof is in the pudding... Laughing Come see for yourself why we are Number One in Australia... Wink And why in just three years 76 Owners now, have come back for a second Bushtracker!

Ranger

Last edited by Bushtracker on Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bushtracker
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have a look at other Brands,
See how things like the cabinetry are put together as well...

Here is what it should look like, solid Tassie Oak, and dovetailing on the drawers in solid timber.

It is the little things like the Dovetailing on the drawers, quality like in my Grandma's day, quality that lasts, not composite fake material frames stapled around panelling scraps like others do... Wink When our cabinets show wear, you can give them a light sand and 2 minute dry spray-pack laquer and it will come up as new again. Anyway, see if others go to this level of detail and quality, then ask yourself what you want to invest in..

This is Craftsmanship, even in the little things. If they don't have the basics, look no further.

I can assure you, success in travel means you don't want to travel out bush with partical board stapled together.... Rolling Eyes

Newbies? There is only ONE Bushtracker, not even a close second place anywhere else. Don't listen to me, go to the Factories and see for yourself... Don't buy a van, until you see how it is built...

And then you will buy a Bushtracker. It is as simple as chalk and cheese.

Last edited by Bushtracker on Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Bushtracker
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now, why is it that we invite you to do a Factory Tour? Why do I say, do not buy a van until you see how it is built?

Here is a person that bought a so called "Competitors" van, who has learned the hard way. She finally got to see how her van was built on a hail job repair when the skin was off this is what She found to Her HORROR!

Packing material loosely broken and stuffed in for almost nil insulation factor, wiring hanging loose to chafe and short and wear, structure to far apart and weak, a real mess- THIS IS NOT HOW A BUSHTRACKER IS BUILT..

When I tell you to see how they are built, before you buy on off a lot or at the Shows, is because there is a reason Bushtracker is Number One... Below picture: This is what that mess of wiring above should look like, and in a conduit through each stud, and frozen in place carefully with Refrigeration Truck Cooler board, this is what it should look like:

The wiring should run through the frame in conduit glued in place, then the cooler board insulation cut tight to freeze any movement..

We are proud of the quality, and ever strive to improve, there is no second place to the best... And we will show all on a Tour.

There is a reason that almost all the people that buy a second Bushtracker report selling their first one at a profit... Wink

There is a reason they hold their value so well. There is a reason they go further, and better, and their Owners are so happy. A Factory Tour will show you that reason and the quality engineering that makes us Number One. We really do have the best engineering, the nices finish, and the best equipment of any van on the market. We may cost $10,000 more, but on the using end it is money well spent. And on the selling end, it is money well spent.

Go see how a van is built before you buy one. At Bushtracker here is a sample of what you will see:

And Frames so strong we can put a 9 man Wall Frame Crew, standing on the frame, unsupported by paneling or cabinetry or bulheads..

Take the time to look, and you will buy a Bushtracker, they are more expensive and darn well worth it... Exclamation At any given time you can see and walk through a dozen in process here in the two Factory buildings. Just please call and Book in, so we can reserve the time just for you..

Then, THEN you will know the answer as to why buying a Bushtracker is not an expenditure as much as an investment in fun, Lifestyle, and financial returns... And why to date 76 Owners have come back for a newer updated Bushtracker van.. Find out why all but three we know of, sold their first vans for what they paid for them or in most cases a profit!

Kind Regards from the lone Ranger

Last edited by Bushtracker on Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:27 am; edited 1 time in total
M&Ms

State:: NSW
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We would like to concur and in our opinion this is a real portrayal of how it is. Getting closer to ordering our Bushtracker, Marion and I had to do the cursory tour of the leading opposition. We would have to say they look good in the magazines but after the tour of Bushtracker by comparison, it was readily apparent they were not even worth the consideration.

Not mentioning any names, but any other caravan you are thinking of, our advice is what Bushtracker told us: Go see how they are built and I think you will be surprised at the difference. Our congratulation go to Bushtracker, their great staff, and dedication to quality.

Hope to see some of you Bushtracker Owners out on the tracks soon.

Regards to all, Martin and Marion
dieseltojo

State:: Victoria
Current Bushtracker owner:: No
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Bushtracker"]Now, why is it that we invite you to do a Factory Tour? Why do I say, do not buy a van until you see how it is built?

Here is a person that bought a so called "Competitors" van, who has learned the hard way. She finally got to see how her van was built on a hail job repair when the skin was off this is what She found to Her HORROR! ( Snipped.)

Hi all,
I don't own a "Bushtracker" but having looked at the site, I certainly am interested. Having built a couple of family vans as a younger man, I know what goes into building them and what is necessary to get a good job.
Those pictures of the shoddy insulation work on that van damaged by hail really upset me! That is an example the most un tradesman like work on the planet. I hope that you phoned the poor owner and showed them how their pride and joy was built. If I owned it I probably would sell it as soon as the repairs were done. There is no doubt you would have an immediate customer. I find the work done by Bushtracker to be first class, the pics show how it should be done.
Regards Paul
Bushtracker
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Friends,

I routinely get asked, to compare a Bushtracker to other so called Off-Road vans. Look, don't listen to me, don't listen to them, this is an important investment so go to the Factories and see for yourself. I can absolutely Guarantee that if you come for a Tour at Bushtracker, if you know what you are looking at, within 10 minutes is their Factory you will be ready to leave. Wink

Do your leg work, go see for yourself, and then you will know for yourself why we have the highest retained values in resale of any caravan in Australia, and why we are Number One in the Outback. The difference would be apparent to a blind man feeling his way around.

Honestly, this is an important investment, don't buy at the Shows on impulse, go to the Factories and gain the confidence in the Product and see why we are Number One... We are Proud to show off our work and quality.

Best regards, Steven Gibbs, Director

kesbes

State:: QLD
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:44 am    Post subject: Top of the line Bushtracker Reply with quote

Hi Steve, Matt,
As by now you most probably have gathered I am not much of a blogger but feel I should make some comments about our Bushtracker and our recent trip.
We covered some 5,500 km, down to Gundaroo, out to Bourke, up to Longreach and returned to the Sunshine Coast covering all types of roads and conditions. Our Bushtracker is the 23ft one that Steve has displayed pictures of (also displayed at the Brisbane Show) and has been described as over the top by some.
The van performed faultlessly in some shocking road and weather conditions, it was a pleasure to tow, every item on the van operated as it should, we free camped everyday watching TV, using a lot of lighting, hot showers etc and the battery voltage never dropped below 12.3 volts. To put it another way we completed the trip in complete luxury. The only negative of the trip was the cleanup of the vehicles on returning home.
I have had the opportunity of visiting some other manufacturers factories and they are not in the same league as Bushtracker.
Steve, Matt many thanks for building us a great van, I am sure we will have many years of pleasure touring this country with a lot of comfort and reliability.
Kind Regards
Ajay and Fletch

State:: Vic
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:38 pm    Post subject: Kedron v Bushtracker Reply with quote

I find your observations unsurprising. When I researched for the purchase of our van, I narrowed it down to Kedron and Bushtracker as they appeared to be the only manufacturer that could provide the product that we needed.

I then arranged a visit to both of the factories, flew up from Vic to Brisbane and went out to the Kedron factory. Within 2 minutes of entering their factory and observing their manufacturing techniques, I decided that I did NOT wish to purchase a Kedron. The insulation that they use is 10 mm thick polystyrene from which they snap off a piece, that in no way resembles the space into which they put the piece, and simply sit it in the gap. The gaps in the insulation, to anyone with half a brain, makes it clear that the exercise in pointless. The second observation I made was that the wiring was not planned or installed in a logical, orderly and tidy manner. A short circuit waiting to happen.

similarly, it took only a couple of minutes in the BushTracker factory to realise that there is no, repeat, no comparison with the manufacturing techniques used.

BushTracker have a product that is second to NONE. That is, they are the best.

Regards ...
AroundAustralia

State:: Victoria
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Today I gave a friend some assistance to install his Vast Decoder. Whilst searching for a 12V source to hard wire the unit, I came across this bloody mess. This is a poor show in a Caravan that was over 60K.
There is also no orderly circut breaker panel to isolate any of this, turning it off is achieved by tripping the low voltage disconnect.
Insulation? can't see or feel it.
With Bushtracker, it's what you can't see that you can have confidence in.

Cheers.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bushtracker Forum Forum Index -> SO...WHAT MAKES BUSHTRACKER THE BEST? All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: