Attention NSW customers *Great news*

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bushtracker Forum Forum Index -> GENERAL DISCUSSION
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mattkurvink
Site Admin

State:: QLD
Current Bushtracker owner:: Yes
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:30 am    Post subject: Attention NSW customers *Great news* Reply with quote

Announcment: Attention NSW customers

Bushtracker are proud to announce that we have joined with Darren and Kathleen Saward from ABCO caravan services in Coffs Harbour as our first official dealer and after sales service agent.

ABCO Caravan Services has a history of more than two decades serving the needs of thousands of caravan owners. Opening in Coffs Harbour in 1989, the current owners, Darren and Kathleen Saward have been involved with the business for over 20 years, the last 16 as sole owners.

The current site of ABCO Caravan Services is a massive 2,700 square meters, with a huge turning bay/cul-de-sac entrance in Collison Place and ample turning space within the grounds itself. Abco’s state of the art facility was designed from the ground up to cater for your every need.

ABCO caravan services will stock new Bushtracker caravans available for delivery in NSW as well as being a full service agent for service, additions, alterations and warranty work.

We look forward to working together to improve the Bushtracker ownership experience for our valuable customers Australia wide.

ABCO caravan services
6 Collision Place
Coffs Harbour NSW 2450
P 02 6651 2445
W www.abcocaravans.com.au
niknoff

State:: WA
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Never thought id see the day Matt, is this going to be an Australian wide move, eventually ?

WA is a long way from Kunda Park and it would open up a lot more customers if they could visit a local dealer.
07' 19' BushTracker
2015 VX 200, 3800kg GVM Upgrade
mattkurvink
Site Admin

State:: QLD
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Mick,

It certainly is an exciting move. I honestly cannot answer your question at this point as this is a first for us.

Once we have our feet planted on the ground and a good idea of where we are headed with the dealership arrangements, then certainly it could be a consideration in the future.

Anything is possible Very Happy

Cheers,

Matt
Bushtracker
aDavid

State:: NSW
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:22 pm    Post subject: NSW agent Reply with quote

Mat ,I guess this development will assist in being readily able to continue exhibiting at Rose Hill Caravan Show...
Well done ,Davi. Barr
Sawtybt

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great news Matt. We have dealt with Darren in the past and best of all he is only ten minutes away from where we live....

http://sawtybt.blogspot.com/
2015 TTD 200 Series VX Lovells 3800 Kg GVM Upgrade. 2016 20' Van
Searenity

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Love the address!
AroundAustralia

State:: Victoria
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've had a few days to give this quite a lot of thought. I for one will remain cautiously optimistic regarding the point of sale of multiple brands of Caravans.

As a current owner, I in my own mind remain fiercely protective of the Brand on the basis of what it offers in the market place now and into the future and to the dedication that's gone into its evolution. To me, offering an alternative point of sale removes the true "personality" of the Brand.

I guess business is business and a great deal of thought has gone into this decision but, the bar is extremely high.

Anyway, these were my initial thoughts - felt I had to say them.

Cheers.
Devils On The Prowl

State:: Tas
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AroundAustralia, I agree with everything you said
Bushtracker
Site Admin

State:: Queensland
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well Around Australia and Devils on the Prowl
While I appreciate your concerns, and your Brand loyalty, there is a little more to this:

Without the Dealership in N.S.W. actually having a "Point of Sale" in NSW, we cannot display at the Sydney Show. While I think this kind of 'Protectionism" has historical only hurt the end Consumer, we cannot change the system. It is the same in W.A. and why we cannot do the Perth Show.

While W.A. is a bit of a stretch, a Dealer in NSW is quite manageable to drop off vans to on the way through to Melbourne and Sydney Shows. So, while we still want people to come to the Factory to see why we are Number One, those that already know that can go see the latest Models and purchase at this Dealership. We are working on a Service arrangement there as well.

Admin... We only look crazy...
Gunnadoo

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:16 pm    Post subject: ABCO Proven Good Choice by NSW Owner Reply with quote

Having recently used ABCO for a minor servicing issue, I can confirm they were an excellent choice - understand the BT engineering and technologies, &
take a professional approach. As a NSWelchman, enabling BT to also present at the Sydney Caravan Show is a bonus. My support is due to the fact that I now have a knowlegable service agent closer to my home in southern NSW. Thank you BT. Very Happy
Peter Leahy

State:: SA
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gday there just looking at the people who have the dealership in Coffs Harbour and would like to know what size van it is that they are standing in front of.Trying to make up our minds as to which size may suit us Regards Peter Leahy
Bushtracker
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well Hello Peter!

You really need to schedule a visit to Bushtracker. It will cement in your mind why we are the best, the one that the others copy the style of.. Sadly they only copy the style and cannot match our quality, and a trip here will actually show you why WE are the best value for money by far..

That one is a 19' down there at Coffs. We actually had a bit of a display on yesterday morning for a few hours, with three other vans on their way through coming back from the Melbourne Show. On a trip here you can get into 20 vans and get a feel for what size and layout style really appeals to you. Really, that is the first step, and is my best advice on the matter..

Please call and make an appointment that is open so we can reserve the time for you, and on a day when you can be here at about 9:30 for best results...

And one more thing: Welcome to the Forum! Post Number 1...!!!

Best regards, Steven Gibbs, Director
Devils On The Prowl

State:: Tas
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Steve,
I need one of those Internet Aerial thingo's put up on the Windguard TV Aerial.
Will ABCO have a Sight & Sound or equivalent to do that sort of work in Coff Harbour?
Bushtracker
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Honestly, I do not know....
You will have to speak to them....

It is not rocket science, I would think any sort of Automotive AV Shop would have the ability to do this... You are merely putting on an external antennae hookup to your modem, whether if be an IPhone or modem on a laptop, it is just a larger antennae on a high spot to extend your range.

Now, Owners: All personal Business should be sent by email to sales@bushtracker.com so we do not clog up the Forum with personal business..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bushtracker Forum Forum Index -> GENERAL DISCUSSION All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: