CONDITIONS FOR THIS FREE SERVICE, AND LOADING PICTURES....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bushtracker Forum Forum Index -> PRE-LOVED BUSHTRACKERS FOR SALE BY MEMBERS
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bushtracker
Site Admin

State:: Queensland
Current Bushtracker owner:: Yes
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:04 am    Post subject: CONDITIONS FOR THIS FREE SERVICE, AND LOADING PICTURES.... Reply with quote

Hello Friends,

If you are an Owner, and Register as an Owner, to get into the Owners Section you have to Register with the VIN number of your Bushtracker for verification. If you Registered, but cannot get into the Owners Section OR CANNOT LOAD PICTURES, that is the single most common problem. Wink

To rectify this, go to your Registration Details and enter the VIN number of your Bushtracker. Then send an Email to Bushtracker with your User Name and what you have done. I will personally enter the program and manually admit you then, and send you confirmation...

Wink Exclamation
Curly

State:: Victoria
Current Bushtracker owner:: Ordered
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for the information Steve,I`ll check up what the vin number is on our van.
thanks again, Rob ,
Simon and Miranda

State:: Qld
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:45 pm    Post subject: loading pictures Reply with quote

I have tried everything to try and load pictures to attach to our for sale post.

Please help.
DUNGARVAN

State:: VIC
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:58 am    Post subject: Photos for my Ad Reply with quote

I would like to add some photos to my Van for Sale ad please help. I have registered the VIN of our van on my profile. Thanks Sue
Bushtracker
Site Admin

State:: Queensland
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My best guess?... The problem is on your end...

If you read the Forum, my guess is you are trying to load too large of photos or in the wrong format.... Further, you have not renewed your Adv since July? You should read the instruction, this Forum is for free, but you need to read the basic instructions... And, wow, only 5 Posts in 7 years?? You would not want to get too active, heh?

There is nothing wrong with your Registration or VIN.

Admin...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bushtracker Forum Forum Index -> PRE-LOVED BUSHTRACKERS FOR SALE BY MEMBERS All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: