2004 18ft Bushtracker "Price Reduced" (SOLD)

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bushtracker Forum Forum Index -> PRE-LOVED BUSHTRACKERS FOR SALE BY MEMBERS
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Rowski23



Joined: 26 Aug 2017
Posts: 9
Location: Humpty Doo
State:: Nt
Current Bushtracker owner:: Yes
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:40 am    Post subject: 2004 18ft Bushtracker "Price Reduced" (SOLD) Reply with quote

18ft 2004 Bushtracker. Second owner.
4 water tanks
220 Lt 12 volt fridge
3 x 120 amp hr batteries
1300 watt inverter
Aluminium body armour
Aussie traveller awning with side walls and wing extensions
New Swift stove
3 x 120 watt solar panels
Diesel heater (webasto)
TV and stereo system
Microwave
Ensuite
Ctek 25 amp battery charger
Wineguard antennae
Fully air conditioned
Also have a quintrex 385 explorer and aluminium folding boat trailer we could negotiate into the deal or $4200
Ph Rohan 0408304366






_________________
Rohan


Last edited by Rowski23 on Sat Sep 01, 2018 3:27 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Rowski23



Joined: 26 Aug 2017
Posts: 9
Location: Humpty Doo
State:: Nt
Current Bushtracker owner:: Yes
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump
_________________
Rohan
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Rowski23



Joined: 26 Aug 2017
Posts: 9
Location: Humpty Doo
State:: Nt
Current Bushtracker owner:: Yes
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump
_________________
Rohan
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Rowski23



Joined: 26 Aug 2017
Posts: 9
Location: Humpty Doo
State:: Nt
Current Bushtracker owner:: Yes
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 7:58 am    Post subject: Back to the top Reply with quote

Bump
_________________
Rohan
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jusel



Joined: 12 Apr 2012
Posts: 16
Location: Medowie
State:: NSW
Current Bushtracker owner:: Yes
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, Has the van been reskinned? Just noticed that it looks to have the newer style windows.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Rowski23



Joined: 26 Aug 2017
Posts: 9
Location: Humpty Doo
State:: Nt
Current Bushtracker owner:: Yes
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jusel wrote:
Hi, Has the van been reskinned? Just noticed that it looks to have the newer style windows.
Hi there no the van hasn't been reskinned. They were an upgrade when it was built in that year I have the original order form if you are interested cheers Rohan
_________________
Rohan
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Rowski23



Joined: 26 Aug 2017
Posts: 9
Location: Humpty Doo
State:: Nt
Current Bushtracker owner:: Yes
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rowski23 wrote:
Bump
bump
_________________
Rohan
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Rowski23



Joined: 26 Aug 2017
Posts: 9
Location: Humpty Doo
State:: Nt
Current Bushtracker owner:: Yes
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:46 am    Post subject: Bump Reply with quote

Rowski23 wrote:
Bump
bump
_________________
Rohan
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Rowski23



Joined: 26 Aug 2017
Posts: 9
Location: Humpty Doo
State:: Nt
Current Bushtracker owner:: Yes
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 12:32 pm    Post subject: Bump Reply with quote

Rowski23 wrote:
Bump

_________________
Rohan
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Rowski23



Joined: 26 Aug 2017
Posts: 9
Location: Humpty Doo
State:: Nt
Current Bushtracker owner:: Yes
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2018 3:21 pm    Post subject: Re: 2004 18ft Bushtracker "Price Reduced" 45,000 o Reply with quote

Rowski23 wrote:
18ft 2004 Bushtracker. Second owner.
4 water tanks
220 Lt 12 volt fridge
3 x 120 amp hr batteries
1300 watt inverter
Aluminium body armour
Aussie traveller awning with side walls and wing extensions
New Swift stove
3 x 120 watt solar panels
Diesel heater (webasto)
TV and stereo system
Microwave
Ensuite
Ctek 25 amp battery charger
Wineguard antennae
Fully air conditioned
Also have a quintrex 385 explorer and aluminium folding boat trailer we could negotiate into the deal or $4200
Ph Rohan 0408304366






_________________
Rohan
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bushtracker Forum Forum Index -> PRE-LOVED BUSHTRACKERS FOR SALE BY MEMBERS All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum