BUSHTRACKER VANS ARE EXPENSIVE ???

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bushtracker Forum Forum Index -> DISPELLING MYTHS
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bushtracker
Site Admin

State:: Queensland
Current Bushtracker owner:: Yes
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:26 am    Post subject: BUSHTRACKER VANS ARE EXPENSIVE ??? Reply with quote

Bushtracker vans are more expensive ???
Are they? Well, if you take most of our Optional Equipment, the price does get up there. However, if you make the so called Competitors price theirs up with the same level of equipment you will find that we are all about the same price…

So what is expensive? Go around to the respective Factories and see how they build their vans, and compare it with how we build ours. They you will know for yourself where you get the best value for money.

And then, we have built 74 second vans for people in just the last 4 years since we started counting, (current in Oct 2009) and the Owners tell us what they sold their first vans for. Out of 74, all but 3 reported selling their vans for what they paid for them or a profit. Far and away the majority, most reported selling their vans for a profit. So no, I do not think our vans are expensive, it is a statement about our quality. There is a reason we build more Off-Road vans than anyone else, there is a reason we are Booked out more than anyone else, there is a reason our Customers are the ones selling our vans for us and we have no Sales Staff, and you owe it to yourself to come to the Factory and see the quality that make us Number One…

Expensive? Expensive could be buying something else that did not have the level of quality we offer and doom your travel plans… Expensive could be buying something else that devalued significantly when you really used it…. The last 20’ van sold, went for $90,000, was three years old, been to the Cape and around Australia, more well travelled than most, and sold OVERNIGHT from the time of listing, SIGHT UNSEEN, and for the asking price. The Owner probably listed it too low, but never mind, a win-win for all concerned. I say, owning the best pays off. The two 20’ that sold second hand before that, that we know of, were older and not anywhere near as well equipped and sold for $85,000 each.

Quality pays off in the long run… The saying: “ You get what you pay for” is never more true that at Bushtracker… In fact, most tell us they got more than they expected. Some of our Customers insist that in fact we are too cheap, when compared to our so called Competition.

Just telling you how it is,
but don’t believe the lone Ranger, come to the Factory and see the quality for yourself… Regards, LR…

Last edited by Bushtracker on Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:23 am; edited 1 time in total
THE WARDEN

State:: QLD
Current Bushtracker owner:: Ordered
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:13 pm    Post subject: EXSPENSIVE???? OR PRICELESS Reply with quote

When we went looking for a caravan we completly went past the Bustracker idea base on hear say. People use to comment you need to be a millionaire to own one of them! God there a bit rich for a caravan! So we did not even look at them. We purchased another well known caravan from a comapny that wins many awards what a mistake. We only had it for a bit over 12 months. Then one night camped up the Cape in came this F250 towing a caravan what a sight. We were camped close by chasing bugs and mozzies cooking over a fire. This "poor" fellow with the BT was having a shower probably a hot one. Boy was i jealous . I had not had one of them for at least 4 days . He did not have to come outside to find a tree He got to sit on his own throne. Worse he probably climb into a queen size bed with a happy wife. They tend not to like it when you camp. So i said to my wife we need one of them. On the way home we did the factory tour and ordered one. The BT is not the dearest van on the market but it seems to be the toughest. Then what price do you pay to sleep in your own bed, shit in your own toilet ,shower in your own shower when camped in great spots round our great country
PRICELESS
THE WINDALES
Bushtracker
Site Admin

State:: Queensland
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have just used my own van for 3 1/2 years. The Owner paid $95,000 for it and is paying another $5500 to have our caravan transport Company take it over to Perth... That might be a near or at a new record for a second hand Bushtracker at $100,500..

At the Brisbane Show, many people were pleased to report what a good investment in their Lifestyle Bushtracker was. The Show was a pleasure to be at, with all the good reports to us.
Darren & Marie

State:: Victoria
Current Bushtracker owner:: No
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

New to the Forum, and we apologize for offering nothing but questions.

We have watched the second hand market on Bushtracker since we discovered them at the Show. They seem to sell very quickly and for very respectable pricing. Did many of you Bushtracker Owners buy second hand first? The thought came to us that maybe we should try second hand to know what we really wanted in the designed new one. If it is not to personal could we ask if anyone else has done this and would you recommend it?

Thanking you in advance. Darren & Marie
Dame & Ang

State:: NSW
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We think the quote here is "investment in lifestyle". Just couldn't agree more...we love our BT and every night after putting our kids into their bunks congratulate ourselves on what a great decision it was... we also say a few thanks for the BT crew that built it!
Kingy

State:: QLD
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When we decided to do the leap from camp trailer to off road van in early 2004, we headed off to the big smoke to check our three final contenders out.
They were Bushtracker, Kedron and Phoenix.... We never got passed the Bushtracker factory and signed up for a new van on the spot.

I am a contractor in the building industry in FNQ and know how things should be built and have a pretty fair idea on what they should cost...

Bushtracker ticked all the boxes straight up and 4 years on it has given us a heap of fun and hassle free travelling in some very extreme conditions.

And I know if I sold it tomorrow, not only would I get close to my purchase price back, but I could wave it good bye knowing that the new owner has just bought quality... And then I would go and buy another one.....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bushtracker Forum Forum Index -> DISPELLING MYTHS All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: