OVER A YEAR ROAD TESTING ON THIS HIGHER EFFICIENCY FRIDGE:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bushtracker Forum Forum Index -> Tips on OPTIONAL EQUIPMENT SELECTION FOR NEW VANS
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bushtracker
Site Admin

State:: Queensland
Current Bushtracker owner:: Yes
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 1:17 pm    Post subject: OVER A YEAR ROAD TESTING ON THIS HIGHER EFFICIENCY FRIDGE: Reply with quote

Hello Friends,
I thought I might start to update this latest innovations section as a matter of interest as over a year has marched by and we have much more to offer.

For instance: We have just over a year with this new 220 litre fridge, travelling all over Australia, more than 100 I think.. It has proven to be extremely reliable so: THIS is our new one and its great innovation is this new added condenser radiator model fridge. It is silver, and it is rated for 5 degrees hotter ambient temperature than the rest.. We are the only ones that have had it for the past year. We do have some even fancier ones you might see at the Shows, in stainless two door models even with separate compressors for weather well over 45 degrees, but they are not necessary for most Bushtracker Owners.. This one has proven to suit most Owners..

[b][i]So, this one will be our main compressor drive unit, as it works in 5 degree hotter weather with the externalize condenser booster. It is a great idea, on the condenser line, the heat is dissipated by a radiator similar to the air conditioning condenser in a car. It has a muffin fan assist to circulate the air.

It looks like this, on the lower left hand corner by the compressor:

It is the same size box as the current 220 Waeco unit, cabinet the same, but has the added "power condenser" in the back for a 5 degree better rating... And sorry, but no these are only for Bushtrackers... When your Order, you can look up the latest on about four different fridge types in TIPS ON DESIGNING YOUR NEW BUSHTRACKER in that Category in the Owners Section. You will have months to make up your mind which one suits you with research.. Wink

Kind regards, Steven Gibbs, Director, Bushtracker
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bushtracker Forum Forum Index -> Tips on OPTIONAL EQUIPMENT SELECTION FOR NEW VANS All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: