Thanks to Bushtracker Staff

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bushtracker Forum Forum Index -> GENERAL DISCUSSION
View previous topic :: View next topic  
eddmarsterson

State:: QLD
Current Bushtracker owner:: Yes
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:41 pm    Post subject: Thanks to Bushtracker Staff Reply with quote

I would like to take this opportunity to thank Steven and ALL the staff at Bushtracker for their help and support with the purchase of my new van and the concern about my hiccup with my health, they have all been incredible. After 6 vans I do not hesitate to say that Bushtracker have improved the quality and style of their vans since the first van that I purchased, I class them as part of my family.

Thanks to all of you at Bushtacker.

Many thanks and regards

Ed Marsterson
Bushtracker
Site Admin

State:: Queensland
Current Bushtracker owner:: Yes
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh Ed, You LEGEND You!!

For those of you Owners not privileged to know this Man, he is one of the Living Legends still with us... From 60 years ago, living out of the saddle up in the Cape, mustering "Cleanskins" (unbranded cattle) living out of a saddle doing life of Legends we only read about, Ed is one of the Pioneers that made Australia great...

He introduced and proved the value of Santa Gertrudis cattle in the Outback, and commanded an empire. His three Sons carry on in the Outback, on three of his Stations. I was privileged to be given the grand tour of one of his Stations that was over 65 kms across. I will not name names of Stations out of respect for their Privacy, but I am HONOURED to personally know one of the TRUE LEGENDS of the Outback..

God Bless You Ed, and we have all the best wishes and Prayers for your recovery... If you are well in April and want Company, I would Personally be Honoured to deliver your new Bushtracker to you... Three days travel into the Outback, and I would feel honoured every step of the way to know such a Living Legend!!!

God Speed to You Ed, You changed history, and I am really priveleged to know such a Legend!! All I can do is play Cowboy on the weekends, you Ed, You LIVED it, running the years out of the saddle, living out of a swag building an empire, the stories and Legends are told around the fire of a handful of people like you that made Australia strong.

I am truly honoured to be able to share life with you. Get well, and I will go anywhere, anytime, to sit around the fire with a Pioneer Cowboy, Cattleman and Pioneer that settled the Outback of Australia..

Proud to be Your Friend, Steven Gibbs, While I am only "Cowboy" to the city people for my few horses and cattle, I am truly Honoured to know a Real one like you Ed, carving an empire out of the Outback by hand and horse and saddle. What a Legend!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bushtracker Forum Forum Index -> GENERAL DISCUSSION All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: