Hot Water System

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bushtracker Forum Forum Index -> GENERAL DISCUSSION
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Peter Leahy

State:: SA
Current Bushtracker owner:: Yes
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:35 am    Post subject: Hot Water System Reply with quote

Can anyone please advise as to the dual us e of the hot water system? Does it switch over from Gas to Elec automatically ? Ive found when typing the words Hot Water System in the search bar i get bombarded by all things except what Im searching .Im reasonably adept with the computer however I find the website frustrating Peter L
Bushtracker
Site Admin

State:: Queensland
Current Bushtracker owner:: Yes
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have to make sure the power outlet is on...

Look in the back cabinet, if you have the ensuite across the back of the van, look in the locker nearest the HWS and turn on the power point. It is left off, as it would bog down your generator immediately. When you are on mains power, you turn it on.

There is another switch inside the water heater, but nobody should have messed with that. Try the power point described above, if it is off, THERE is your problem...

If not you will have to call the office, as I cannot remember where the extra safety switch is inside the HWS, but it is unlikely to have been messed with..

Kind regards, Director, Mad Scientist, Bushtracker Man
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bushtracker Forum Forum Index -> GENERAL DISCUSSION All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: