Bedside step give away to deserving home.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bushtracker Forum Forum Index -> GENERAL DISCUSSION
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rosiebear

State:: Qld
Current Bushtracker owner:: Yes
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2018 9:36 am    Post subject: Bedside step give away to deserving home. Reply with quote

My missus, being vertically challenged, had many grumbles about getting into bed, and we know what grumbles are like, they are an extreme Contagion to be avoided avoided at any cost, and the slightest infection can lead to a full on epidemic of misery, and damnation, resulting in sore throat from yelling, sore ears from listening, hunger pains, and a lack of productive sleep and a general long lasting malaise.

To that end I took immediate steps after the first bout occurred and constructed a set of sturdy steps that fit on the left ( or right) side of the standard fore and aft queen size bed. They go over the shoe locker and finish up under the bed side table drawer. The locker door above the shoe locker into the boot is also likewise rendered unusable. but as we didn't use either they were no loss. This step is on two levels, the first is the same height as the foot locker, the second step is a bit longer and about another 200mm higher and slightly longer, like a little platform so the Lady of the house can turn around in safety to plonk down on the bed.

The step comes back to finish just short of the locker doors that are on the left or right sides of the bed. and literally drops down into place.

It is very secure and does not move, has been arouind Au twice. is constructed from 10mm marine ply glued and screwed, has non skid tape on steps, and is painted a light grey, hidden away up beside the bed it does not detract from the ambience of the interior.

We have changed over to single beds, so the step is superfluous to our requirements, and rather than just chuck it I thought I would like to send it to a good home, maybe stop an out break of Grumbles in its tracks.

I can email or text a photo if you like. My number is 0417 007298.

The step is available for inspection and pick-up from Birkdale in Bayside Redlands to anyone local or passing through, we are only about 10-15 mins off the Gateway, Wynnum Road, Old Cleveland road, or Mt Gravatt exits.

This item is Free first to come wins.
0417 007298
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bushtracker Forum Forum Index -> GENERAL DISCUSSION All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: